Therese is now 10 months! She is so much fun and I continue to fall more in love with this girl everyday.
* Wearing 18-24 months clothes
* Eating almost everything we eat (except for all the no-no's like milk, etc.) She likes corn, black beans, tortillas, peaches, avocado, goldfish crackers, cheese, cottage cheese, cheerios, but her favorites are fruit leathers, berries and bananas. One of our favorite things is to watch her feed herself.
* New word: baby. I wasn't sure she knew what it meant until we were at the store and she saw a baby on a toilet paper package and exclaimed, "Baby!" She also says it when she gets upset, "Oh baby, baby."
*Other words: dat and what?
* Belly crawling with the occasional hands-and-knees crawl
* Pushing up to sitting position from crawling
*Her favorite thing to do is walk, holding onto our hands. Any chance she can get, she will grab your hands, pull herself up and begin walking.
* She dances when you say the word "dance" or she hears music. Sometimes I catch her singing to herself while dancing.
*Loves the doggies more and more each day. I think it's her favorite word. She says it all the time and gets most excited about them.
We went on vacation this last week for our anniversary and took Therese with us. She got to try swimming for the first time. She was pretty indifferent to it-didn't hate it, didn't love it. But...she was enthralled by the other kids in the pool and the water fountains that spray water up from the ground in the kid area. She insisted that we walk through there, so I held her hands and she walked through the fountains. Here are some pictures of our time at the resort.
Showing me the bows
Swimming in the kiddie pool with daddy
Swimming in the adult pool
Walking around in the fountains and loving it!
My little mermaid