Therese officially rolled over on Monday the 28th! She currently only rolls from belly to back, but is 90% of the way over from back to belly. I'm sure she will be rolling the other way very soon! While on her belly, she is also beginning to hike her knees up into a crawling position. She will be on the move in no time, oh boy!
**And a side note...my brother James got engaged last night to his beautiful fiance Jennifer! Congrats to the both of you.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Therese is 5 months today! I haven't been very good about keeping up with her month to month updates, but I figure better late than never right? It is hard to believe that she has been with us for 5 months already, but on the other hand it feels as if she has been here all along. She brings so much joy to Aaron and I and we feel so blessed to have her. With so much to be thankful for this Christmas season, she is at the top of our list! Here are some things she is currently doing:
1) Wearing 9-12 month clothing, yikes!
2) Starting to roll over-very close, but I think she would rather just balance on her side or stay on her back. She doesn't seem to care too much about moving.
3) Talking and laughing all the time
4) Sleeping 12-14 hours a night
5) Can hold herself up and stand-Perhaps she will skip crawling and just go straight to walking. She has very strong legs. Although, she does inch along like a little worm while on her belly.
6) She has become VERY interested in food. I might need to begin adding some rice cereal to her milk diet soon.
Here are some current pictures:
Sitting in her Bumbo
Daddy makes her so happy!
Lounging in her bathtub-she loves baths! I'm not sure why the picture is flipped, I tried twice to change it. Oh well! Notice her little arms behind her head.